Hiltz Propane Systems is a small, growing, family-owned company based in Marietta, PA that offers its employees generous yearly bonuses, competitive salary, and paid Holidays! The Company: Hiltz Propane Systems constructs Propane Systems for bulk storage, commercial, or industrial uses in Eastern United States. We are an established, privately owned Company with experts in the Propane field on staff. Our reputation as a top-quality propane systems installer and service provider has positioned our Company for growth. If you are passionate about quality & safety, and if you want to work with like-minded experienced welders & installers working on bulk systems, we encourage you to apply with us. The Location: Hiltz Propane Systems is based in Marietta, PA. This position involves frequent traveling, primarily in the Northeastern region. The Position: We are looking for a Welder and/or Pipefitter. This is an hourly position ranging from $20-28/hour, based on experience.
- Medical and supplemental insurance
- Company paid dental & vision
- Safe harbor 401k plan: Hiltz provides 3% employer paid contributions, regardless of the amount contributed by the employee.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid state license.
- Able to read schematics and detailed site drawings.
- Completed basic CETP (Certified Employee Training Program) or equivalent propane industry training. (Preferred)
- Install and verify operation of piping, valves, meters, and related storage equipment.
- Ensure compliance with all building codes, regulations, and best practices.
- Monitor and direct work to ensure compliance with established methods, guidelines, standards, and procedures during welding operations.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of supplies and materials for operations assigned.
- Must be physically able to repetitively lift and carry at least 50 LBS on a regular basis.
- Experienced team
- Part-time/full-time benefits
- All out of town meals/travel accommodations reimbursed
- Family friendly environment with less than 50 employees
$26 - $30
- employer paid Short & Long term disability
- seven paid holidays
- Medical Insurance (Capital Blue)
- Employer paid dental & vision
- Generous Bonuses
- Additional supplementary insurance options also available through Allstate.
- • High School Diploma or GED
- • Valid state license.
- • Able to read schematics and detailed site drawings.
- • Completed basic CETP (Certified Employee Training Program) or equivalent propane industry training. (Preferred)
Hiltz Propane Systems
Hiltz Propane Systems provides full-service, turnkey LPG distribution systems for bulk storage facilities and commercial and industrial operations. Whether you're building a new facility or expanding your operation to add additional capacity, we offer the personnel, tools and expertise to handle your complete project from start to finish. We have worked with countless small propane retailers, bulk storage facilities, farmers and commercial and industrial operations to provide high-quality, safe and efficient propane distribution systems customized to meet their needs and goals.
Job Tags: Bulk Tanks, High Beam, Natural Gas, Pipe Weld, Pipefitter, Propane, Stick Weld, Tanks, Welder
Last updated: August 2, 2022