Propane Manager Individual will be responsible for assisting in executing the daily operations of the propane division, specifically its product supply, distribution, storage, sales and service activities. Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing and managing daily deliveries; project workforce and material needs to ensure seasonal demand, coverage, and service.
- Manage employees’ day to day activities, including scheduling and administrative responsibilities
- Oversee the scheduling and coordinating deliveries and service work
- Maintaining propane distribution and service-related inventory quality compliance and control.
- Effectively resolving customer issues and complaints. Achieve sales and profitability objectives through working with sales representatives. Leverage driver’s knowledge of local areas to gain leads and increase sales.
- Works effectively with the Sales Representatives in marketing campaigns and attacking new leads.
- Ensure that all data processing and documents are done correctly and timely.
- Ensure that Company and Government safety, policy and regulatory standards are met at all times and maintain zero preventable accidents. Effectively monitor drivers’ hours and ensure DOT hour of service compliance.
- Monitor propane drivers and service technicians on NexTrac. Use data to track progress and refine dispatching procedures.
- Managing the vehicle fleet. Coordinating vehicle preventative maintenance, repairs, scheduling and licensing. Optimize tank utilization.
- Responsible for the design and/or execution of Service processes and procedures, which may include preparation of work orders, requisition of new parts and instruments, repairs and service work, completion of job folders, production schedules, Service Technician dispatch from home procedures and other related activities.
- Human Resource matters as they relate to training, recruitment, review, retention, evaluation, discipline and terminations.
- Educate business community on 21st Century Energy Group product lines in our territory.
- Track propane sales activity and prospects.
- Make every effort to maximize both present and long term sales and gross profits.
- Effectively manage P&L to meet or exceed budgeted goals and achieve sustainable, profitable growth.
- Enforce and support 21st Century Energy Group Safety Program. Actively participates in the Safety program refining policies and procedures. Strive for a safe working environment and encourage employees to do so as well.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Minimum 5 years of successful, extensive management experience including operations and staff responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree or associate with related work experience.
- Must be accomplished at understanding and interpreting financial documents such as P&L's.
- Must be computer-literate, especially in programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Detail oriented, strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel and management.
- Self-motivated and ability to excel with minimal supervision.
- Frequently required to sit for periods of time.
- Frequently push, pulls 75 pound hose across various terrains.
- Occasionally climb ladders up to12 feet high.
- Occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Occasionally required to lift heavy objects of more than 75 pounds.
- Frequently works in outside weather conditions
$50,000 - $60,000
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Supplemental Benefits
- • Minimum 5 years of successful
- extensive management experience including operations and staff responsibilities
- • Bachelor’s degree or associate with related work experience
- • Must be accomplished at understanding and interpreting financial documents such as P&L's
- • Must be computer-literate
- especially in programs such as Microsoft Word
- and Outlook
- • Detail oriented
- strong organizational and time management skills
- • Excellent written and verbal communications
- • Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel and management
- • Self-motivated and ability to excel with minimal supervision
Reed Oil Company
Job Tags: Manager, Office, Product Supply, Propane, Sales
Last updated: October 25, 2022