We are looking for someone with the drive and ambition for constant growth and a desire to be the best they can be. We are looking for someone that can deliver high quality customer service and can communicate effectively. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to find their forever home with a company and feel like family and not just a number. This position will provide maintenance and repairs on a wide variety of equipment including gas, oil, heat pumps, Air conditioning, plumbing, and more! This position is expected to present high levels of quality in workmanship, production, and safety.
- (5) Five years minimum heating and cooling experience.
- Valid Driver's License
- OSHA and EPA Certifications
- Ability to lift more 75 pounds
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions
- LPG/High Efficiency systems
- Ability to produce proper and accurate documentation
- Problem Solver
- Plumbing certification is a bonus, BUT not required.
$26 - $30
- HEALTH/EYE/DENTAL INSURANCE
- PAID HOLIDAYS AND VACATION
- COMPANY SUPPLIED UNIFORMS-PHONE-SERVICE VAN
- OSHA and EPA Certification
- LEAD Certification
Schwanger Bros. & CO., INC.
Schwanger Brothers is a family owned and operated business that was founded over eight decades ago. Over the years, we have expanded and diversified our services to meet the growing needs of our Lancaster County friends and neighbors. While we have grown, our small business approach to service and workmanship has never changed. We remain committed to customer service in every sense of the word. Schwanger Brothers provides friendly customer service, honest prices, and quality craftsmanship and we hope to continue to do so for the next 80 years. We are hiring several positions within our company. If you feel you would like to work for a small family owned and operated business, please contact us today!
Job Tags: APPRENTICE, COOLING, GAS, HEATING, HEATPUMPS, HVAC, HVACTECHNICIAN, OIL, PLUMBING, Propane, Technician
Last updated: May 31, 2023